Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sweet stuff at Scrapable!


Hello!
I hope that you are having a terrific weekend! Wow, I sure haven't blogged in a long time.  I am so sorry to those of you who follow me here!  Well,  aren't you glad it's the weekend? I sure am!
I'm also very excited because I have two brand new template packs to tell you all about!

Jawbreaker and Cheesecake are both in my store over at Scrapable just waiting for someone to pick them up and play with them!  And boy are they fun to use too!  And better still is that they are ON SALE for 40% OFF this week till Dec 7)



Jawbreaker is definitely one of my favorite sets because they are full of funky chevrons and lots of ways to cluster and make them your own.  They are so fun!  Check 'em out...

...

And Cheesecake is a perfect template set for really getting into layering and clustering and making your page look realistic, like paper!  They have loads of opportunity to use fun ribbons and sparkles or confetti and even pretty frames, if you like!



Here are just a few layouts (images from each pack are alternating) by some of my amazing CT girls to help inspire you! :)













I hope you love them as much as I do!

Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!

XO Amber

No comments: