Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Oh Happy Day and MORE @ TDC plus a freebie!

Good morning to you all and I hope you're having a fabulous Thursday!  I am really so excited about what I have to share with you today, I've been patiently waiting for over a week now and finally I can show you!!

I did a collaboration with an awesome designer, and lady, Kim of Kimeric Kreations, at The Digichick and I just know you are going to love it!  It was so fun working with her and seeing this come together.  I'm really proud of it!


Currently on SALE  for 30% off in Kimeric Kreation's store at The Digichick! 

Oh Happy Day is chock full of 23 beautiful papers, 53 gorgeous elements, 4 alphas and 4 fabulous templates for you to use to make a gorgeous layout!  



And here are some awesome layouts from both of our ct's to inspire you!







I really hope you love it!!

And I am also very excited to show you my newest release in my The Digichick guest store!  I love the banners and clustering on these templates :)

ON SALE 30% off through Sunday



And a little more inspiration...







 Beautiful, aren't they!?!  I have the most awesome girls ever!! <3

Be sure to hop over to The Digichick and check out the rest of my shop too, I have some other template packs in there that are just fab!
 

And lastly, if you haven't been to my Facebook page you should stop by there and check out my new exclusive fan freebie.  It coordinates with Oh Happy Day and I know you'll want to add it to your stash!


Well, thanks so much for stopping by this morning!  I hope you love what you've seen!  And be sure to keep checking back, I still have some HUGE, AWESOME, news to share with you soon...




No comments: