Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Guest Designer at The Digichick!!

Howdy ya'll!!  I am here again today to share some super exciting news with you!  I am a guest designer at The Digichick for December!!  Isn't that awesome?!  And I am really excited to show you my brand new set of templates that are exclusively at TDC!   And best of all, they are currently 30% off!

 Bad Reputation - These templates are full of paper layers and lots of opportunity for clustering (which I love!) and ways to show off all of your favorite photos! They are perfect for scrapping all of your holiday memories or even just for remembering those every day moments you cherish!



I also have some CT inspiration for you from my amazing team!  



(Not all layouts feature TDC product, please see gallery for complete credits)



No comments: