Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend

Good morning everyone!  I hope you're having a fine day =)  I really am, despite being sick and coughing my head off LOL!  It's less than a week until Christmas and I am getting very excited.  I just love watching my littles open their gifts, it makes my heart happy!

Well, today I am here to share my newest set of templates with you!  They are exclusively in my guest shop at The Digichick and are currently 30% off!


 Some says shoes are a girl's best friend and others claim it is diamonds. I guess it really depends on the girl, but nobody can say diamonds don't make for a stunning scrapbook layout! And I have created some beautiful templates with a jazzy diamond theme that will have your pages sparkling in no time!

 

And here are some gorgeous layouts from my fabulous CT to inspire you! =)

by Christine

by Conny

by Hailey

by Jessica

by Chrissy

by Conny
 
by Rachel (TDC CT)

by Star (TDC CT)

by Conny

by Conny

by Jessica

Aren't these some of the most beautiful layouts you have ever seen?  My CT girls are so amazing and creative!  I couldn't do this without them and they just rock my world with every page!

I also want to remind you, there are BIG BIG things coming in 2013 so make sure to stay tuned here or by subscribing to my newsletter!  I have a huge surprise that will be unveiled the first week of the new year so you definitely don't want to miss out on that!  I am so excited!

Well, this is the last blog post I'll be making before Christmas so I want to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas!!  =)  

And before I leave I also wanted to tell you that in celebration of my FB fan page getting over 1000 "likes",  there is a brand new Facebook Freebie up for you!   It will only be up for a limited time, after the first of the year it will be gone, so make sure you head over and grab it!  Just click the "exclusive" tab at the top of my page and then "Like" my page to download your gift!  Here's a peek at it...

Click the link or the image below to go to my Facebook Page...
 https://www.facebook.com/DigiDesignsByAmber

 
And just a hint....  it coordinates with an upcoming new set of templates that you'll find exclusively at TDC soon!  ;)

Okay well that's it for this week!  I'm happy you stopped by and I hope you'll come back soon!


No comments: