Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

HUGE NEWS! and Templates too!

Good afternoon everyone!  Did you all survive Christmas?! I did, I think!  We had a lovely day here and then were surprised with nearly a foot of snow on Christmas night too!  I hope all of you had a great Christmas!!! :)

Well, I'm here today to share some super duper EXCITING news!!

In 3 days on December 31st, my store at Scrapable will be closing.  I really enjoyed my time there and will miss the ladies there so much, but it is time to move on.  It's time for me to spread my wings and fly, and I'm really really thrilled about what is to come for me in 2013!

I am opening my store at a new shop next week!  Thursday, Jan 3rd, is the BIG DAY!!!  I still can't spill the beans where just yet, but I'll let you know very very soon!!  It is a dream come true and the opportunity of a lifetime for me to grow and learn.  I'm beside myself about it!!  I'm sure you've noticed that there is no closing sale going on at Scrapable, but don't worry, I will be having a 30% off Grand opening sale at my new store!

I am also excited to share with you my new release at my guest store over at The Digichick this week!

I have re-released a re-vamped version of my Just Peachy templates!  These have always been an old favorite of mine and I know many of you really loved them too!  They are currently 30% off!!! 

 Just Peachy is the perfect template set to show off all your precious photos! They are full of paper layers and multiple photo spots with plenty of room to cluster and clutter to your hearts content! Flip them around or rearrange the elements to create a custom look that everyone will think is just peachy!

The re-vamped version is the same layout design but the colors and elements I used in the templates are updated to coordinate with my new look.  So you'll want to check your stash and really think before you buy them again.


Don't you just love them?  I truly do!  My favorite one is #2 (the top right) :)

Here is a little bit of inspiration for you too...  my CT girls are so amazing!!
(not all layouts contain TDC products, please see the gallery HERE for complete credit details)  

by Chrissy

by Christine


by Jessica - I just love this gorgeous layout in memory of the tragic school shooting in CT

by Kristen
  
by Conny

by Rachel (TDC CT)

by Kate - TDC CT

by Me! :)

by Hailey

I hope that you love these templates and layouts!  Thanks do much for stopping by today!  Make sure you stay tuned to find out where my new store will be next week!!!  Thursday, Jan 3rd is the BIG DAY!!

Have a great weekend and a safe and happy New Year!!

 
 
      

No comments: