Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fa-La-La-La *NEW* at The Digichick

Good morning everyone!  I hope that you have all been having a terrific weekend and getting loads of scrapping done too!  It's been a nice one here where I live.  The weather has been warm so the kids have been able to play outside and despite me being sick I have enjoyed it!

Well, I am very excited to share with you my brand new set of templates in my guest shop over at The Digichick.  I really had a lot of fun making this set and I just love them.  I sure hope you do too!  My ct really outdid themselves with this set, their layouts are so beautiful and inspiring. 


 Deck the halls with bows of holly, Fa La La La .... The holidays are upon us and this beautiful set of 12x12 digital scrapbooking templates are just perfect for helping to get started scrapping all your favorite holiday photos, or just those everyday moments you cherish!


Before I show you all of the gorgeous CT pages, I want to remind you all that you can easily subscribe to my newsletter by clicking the link to the right of my blog page.  Subscribers to my newsletter receive special coupons, freebies and stay in the know by receiving important information.

Click the Newsletter graphic on the top right, or just click HERE. 

I also wanted to tell you all to stay tuned because there is something special and big coming next week to my TDC guest shop.

And I will have huge news for you all coming soon as well.  News that you DO NOT want to miss!  Trust me!!! =)

And lastly, you should totally head over to my Facebook page to scoop up a fabulous new freebie!
It is a beautiful template that coordinates with the "something big" that's coming your way on Thursday!

Just head HERE, click the "exclusive" tab at the top and then "Like" my page, and ENJOY!  

And now on to the yumminess, some gorgeous and so inspiring pages from my amazingly talented CT girls.  Also a couple of beautiful layouts from Anita and Emilie, from The Digichick CT.   

 
 
*****

I really hope you love my new templates and are inspired by these gorgeous pages!
Remember to hop over to my FB to grab the new December freebie and
don't forget to stay tuned, there is something big coming on Thursday, Dec 13!


No comments: