Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012...

Well it's New Years Eve and time to say goodbye to another year.  2012 has been a wonderful year full of new opportunities and adventures.  From CT'ing for some of the most amazing designers in the industry to actually BECOMING a designer, it has definitely been an amazing journey!

I just want to say thank you to all of you for taking this journey with me.  I am still over the moon excited about my dream of being a designer coming true and without the motivation, love and support I get from all of you I couldn't have done it.  When I see your posts on my Facebook, your gorgeous layouts with my templates in the galleries, and the lovely messages you send me, it makes me so happy and proud of myself.

I also want to thank my AMAZING creative team.  You ladies are the best and without you I could not do this, so from the bottom of my heart thank you for being here for me, for always rocking my templates and making them look so awesome, for believing in me and most importantly thank you for being my friend! 

2013 will be here tomorrow and with the new year comes a big change!  One that I am so thrilled about and that I am bursting at the seams to announce!  I have mentioning this for a few days now but I do want to make sure everyone knows...

Today is the last day for my store at Scrapable to be open but Thursday, Jan 3rd, is the Grand Opening of my new home!  I can't wait to announce it to you all.  I'm so blessed and excited to have been given this opportunity!  When I received the invitation to make this store my new permanent home I was so excited!!   And while I really enjoyed my time at Scrapable and loved getting to know the lovely and talented ladies there, I knew it was time for my to spread my wings and fly.  It was time to move on.

SO - stay tuned because it's the 31st...  my Grand Opening at my new "home" is less than 72 hours away!!

Happy New Years Everyone!!!
xoxo Amber

   

No comments: