Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

{inter} National Scrapbooking Day ~ FUN! SALES! GAMES! FREEBIES! and a PARADE!!

It's that time again, iNSD is here!  I LOVE iNSD, almost more than Christmas.  There are so many fun things going on this week (May 1-6) so let's get right to it! 

First I want to let you know about a brand new Facebook Freebie I have up.  It's part of a Digiscrap Parade!  Over 50 designers from some of the finest digi stores have gathered together to create a huge kit full of awesome just for you and all you have to do is hop along the parade route to pick it all up for free!  You can start at the beginning of the parade here at Charm Box Studios.  You will find that there are forward and back arrows so you can jump in anywhere.  My part can be picked up on my Facebook page.  I am also offering my part to NEW subscribers to my newsletter.  You can subscribe by clicking the newsletter tab at the top of this page.

Here is my part, and again you can grab it and join the parade on my Facebook page



The stop previous to MY Facebook was Sherry Ferguson HERE
And after my stop is Amy Martin HERE
If you get lost you can just head back to the Digiscrap Parade blog HERE

Next I want to share with you that The Digichick is having a HUGE 40% off sale starting today, May 1st through May 6th!  The entire store will be on sale!!  


This week for iNSD we are releasing our NEW RELEASES on Wednesday instead of the usual Thursday!
I have 2 new releases this week:



Here is a layout by Conny to inspire you...


... AND ...



And a layout by Jen...



In addition to the 40% OFF SALE we are also having some other awesome things happening in the store at The Digichick this week!

The $2 Chick Blitz is back! Woot!!
I have 4 template sets in the chick blitz this time:


And lastly we are offering 10 BONUS CHICK POINTS on select products!!  
Purchase one (or both if you like!) of my template sets
and earn 10 bonus chick points (May 1-6)


Oh, and I almost forgot to remind you to swing by the forum at The Digichick this week to join in all of the fun and games!  There will be so much fun and I heard the RAK Chick will be lurking about too!!


She'll be spreading love in the form of goodies from our designers so you'll def. wanna be sure to stop by!

Also We are holding a special chat with several of our design and creative team.
                                           This is a great way to meet other members and have FUN!


Well I guess that's it from me for now!  I hope you have a blast this iNSD and I hope you love my freebie!

Take care and Happy Scrapping!
xoxo Amber




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lipοdгene, safе ωeight losѕ support.

Aрpetite suppгessants are quite effeсtive and giνe quіck results.
It is recommenԁed thаt thеy try loѕing
weight naturally. They worκ by speеԁing up the metabolism,
which leaԁs to оvereating and gaining wеіght.

Effectively, you will be sаfe. Сoncluding
ThоughtsWhile іt may not be аn easy answer,
but theу ѕhoulԁ be usеd ωith thе doсtor's prescription.

Also visit my homepage; http://www.grupogospel.org/index.php?do=/profile-37273/info