Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

GALLERY STAND OUTS - May 13, 2013

Hi - poki here!  I really enjoyed going through the Digital Designs by Amber Morrison DESIGNER GALLERY at The Digi Chick this morning.  Due to commitments with my Mom (who is recovering from surgery) I haven't been on-line much in the past few weeks!  But I am always surprised and pleased when I come back to visit the gallery to see so many beautiful layouts created with Amber's fabulous templates!  I am a confirmed TEMPLATE ADDICT with no desire to change that.  I always start out a project in my template collection, and more often than not, it is one of Amber's templates that I choose.  They make cluster building and page arrangement SO EASY!  Thanks, Amber!  

Now, on to the beauties I selected for this post.  First up, a layout created by Heide C using THE SKY IS THE LIMIT.


Heidi chose a soft color palette from LDrag Designs JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE for this simple, yet totally pleasing beach themed layout!  Her composition using the template and the elements so beautifully emphasizes that sweet photo!  Beachy on, Heide C!



Hollyinjapan did a fabulous job on her Easter layout using Digital Designs by Amber Morrison {MY HEART GOES} BOOM DA DOOM DOOM  .  Her layout also features ALMOST SPRING also available at The Digi Chick from ETC by Danyale.


Holly's shadow work in this layout created so much depth, while saving a precious family  memory of Easter.


One more for today - by Laura A featuring the ddam template from TDC boutique collab INTO THE GREAT UNKNOWN.  She also used LIFE STORIES: THE GIRL by Kristen Cronin-Barrow and Zoe Pearn, and FAMILY FUN HOUSE ALPHA by Wishing Well  Creations (Available at The Digi Chick)




Here's Laura's beautiful layout - it's hard to tell which is more colorful:  the kit she chose or those adorable "painted ladies" in the photo.  


I hope you will all visit Digital Designs by Amber Morrison Designer Gallery and share in the inspiration that is there.  Then  pop on over to Amber's store and pick up a template to use and share your work with us too. Til next time ... ~poki.  








No comments: