Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Customer spotlight

Hi everybody!  Kari here to spotlight one of Amber's fabulous costumers.  I'm new to the team, and we're working out the kinks on how we're going to do the customer spotlight, but we're hoping to make this a monthly thing.  So get your pages in the galleries!
This week I was browsing through the galleries at DSA and came across this one by blue.eyed.momma.  
(all images are linked for your convenience)
I love how she turned this into a photoless page.  She used Amber's Window To My Soul template pack:
Love the different take on this!  I love seeing different ways to use templates.  And personally, I use templates for everything.  I mean everything.  As I said, we're (read I'm  lol) working out the kinks on the customer spotlight, so make sure you stop back by.  We're in the process of reworking the whole blog and getting this place jumping!

No comments: