Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

I saw it on Pinterest

Kari here with a fun tidbit I saw on Pinterest.  Do you Pin?  I Pin waaaay too much.  Biggest time suck I ever found.  But I find all kinds of things I want to try!  Like this dump cake recipe.  I saw the picture & thought it looked really really good.  Then my best friend (Kerry - no I don't have conversations with myself  lol) told me she tried it with cherry pie filling (I think) and she said it was to die for.  OK, if Kerry says it's good, it has to be!  
Doesn't it look good?!  2 ingredients.  Angel food cake and a can of fruit pie filling.  Mix and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.  Um, we were a little excited to get into it, so I um, kinda forgot to take a picture before.  lol
 
Yeah, this was after 1 serving.  I have boys, what can I say!  You can't really see the fruit, but it's there.  And it was GOOD.  That plate with the one serving on it?  Yeah, that's all I got out of it.  Making me hungry just thinking about it.  Have you found any amazing, yummy, fun, time saving, or just plain out awesome things on Pinterest?  Link us up!!  We'd love to see what you've found.  Til next time!

No comments: