Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sneak Peeks ~ New goodies coming 3/14!

Howdy everyone!  Guess what??  That's right, it's SNEAK PEEK time again!
I have some awesome goodies coming your way this week!!
Check it out...


And...

Kim of Kimeric Kreations have decided to separate our recent collab Oh Happy Day and I am releasing my part, a template pack, in my shop this week! ....



And I have saved the very best for last...
Kim of Kimeric Kreations and I have teamed up yet again for another amazing collab that is going to knock your socks off!!  I am so thrilled with how this has come together and can not wait for you to see it!  It will also be releasing on 3/14 and you will be able to find it in Kim's store at The Digichick!


Be sure to check back on Thursday to see these awesome new products in full preview and some gorgeous layouts too!!

Have a wonderful evening and Happy Scrapping!
XOXO Amber

No comments: