Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

{My Heart Goes} Boom Da Doom Doom | NEW RELEASE!

 Good Day everyone!!  I hope you are having a wonderful day and are enjoying this first week of spring!  I think Mother Nature was a wee bit confused though because we got 4 inches of snow here yesterday and it's below freezing out there now!  I hope warmer weather comes my way soon!

I am happy to be able to come here and share with you my New Release at The Digichick this week!  I have a beautiful set of templates for you! 

I have packed up my recent freebie set {My Heart Goes} Boom Da Doom Doom templates and put them in my shop for those who missed them the first time!!! 

They are 30% OFF through Sunday!! Check 'em out!! 




And here is a bit of CT inspiration for you... a beautiful layout from Conny


To see her complete layout credits and even more inspiration using my templates please head over to My Designer Gallery at TDC!

Thanks for looking!  Have a great weekend and Happy Scrapping!
XOXO Amber


No comments: