Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hello Sunshine | BRAND NEW today!

 Good evening! I am excited to share with you tonight my BRAND NEW TEMPLATES in my store at The Digichick!

ON SALE 30% OFF through SUNDAY!!

Hello Sunshine


 I've always loved early summer mornings. Bright and early when the sun is just starting to rise, when it's still chilly and the grass is still wet with dew. I enjoy sitting on my front porch with a steaming mug of hot coffee and watching the world around me wake up and come to life. Hello Sunshine was created with those quiet mornings in mind. Full of sunburst rays, many ways to cluster and just the right mix of elements and simplicity, Hello Sunshine is perfect for scrapping all of your favorite photos.

Incase you missed it, all of my new releases (including Hello Sunshine) are now available in .page format as well as PSD, TIFF and PNG.

Here is a little bit of creative inspiration for you...

by Kate (TDC CT)

by Conny

by Poki

by Christine

by Deanna (TDC CT)

 by Hailey

 Gorgeous layouts, aren't they? If you would like to see more or to see complete layout credits please visit my designer gallery at The Digichick HERE.

I hope you love these templates as much as I do and thanks for looking!
Have a wonderful night and happy scrapping!
XOXO Amber

No comments: