Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Sneak Peek and a Freebie!

Hi everyone! I have 2 new template sets releasing tomorrow at The Digichick!
One is a re-vamped re-release of an older set that was sold in my previous store
and the other is a BRAND NEW set that is arriving just in time for Easter!

BRAND NEW TEMPLATES:
Re-release:
Be sure to check them out in my store tomorrow! Don't forget, all New Releases at TDC are on sale for 30% through the weekend they are released! I'll be back here tomorrow to share full previews of my new releases and some gorgeous inspiration from my creative team!

And now, on to the freebie....

I wanted to share with you that I have a brand new fan freebie on my Facebook for April! I know it's still March, but I was too excited to wait! Just click the *Freebie tab* and then click "Like" to download. I hope you enjoy!

Visit my Facebook Page to get this exclusive freebie:

https://www.facebook.com/DigiDesignsByAmber

**The .page file isn't ready yet so it is not included in the current download. A notice will be posted on the facebook page when it is available! Sorry for the inconvenience!**

Have a great day!

No comments: