Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

3/28 New Releases are here, just in time for Easter!

New Release day at The Digichick is here and I have 2 new template sets in my shop today. Both are currently on sale for 30% off through Sunday!

>>BRAND NEW: Some Bunny Loves You -

Just in time for Easter and perfect for all of your springtime memories!
 
 http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Some-Bunny-Loves-You.html
 
A beautiful layout by Conny:
 
 
-----
 
>>NEW @ TDC (Re-Release): Peek a Boo
Revamped and ready to help you turn your favorite photos into a beautiful layout!
 
 http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Peek-a-Boo.html
 
A lovely layout by Christine:
 
 
To see the complete credits for the above layouts and even more inspiration using my templates please head over to my Designer Gallery at TDC!
 
One last thing, if you haven't been over to my Facebook page to grab my new freebie you totally need to do that!  This month I have a beautiful and unique template called "Peter Cottontail" and I know you don't want to miss it!  Just click the "Freebie" tab at the top of my page and then click "Like" to download this exclusive template!
 
 
Well, thank you for reading today!  I hope that you love my new templates!
Have a great day and a Happy Easter!

Happy Scrapping! xoxo Amber

No comments: