Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Template #4 is on it's way!

Good morning everyone!  I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that I will be putting today's template up here on my blog shortly.  I slept in this morning and so I'm running just a tad behind.  But never fear, your template is on the way!  Check back around 2(ish) CST and it should be ready for you!! :)

 I hope you have made your way to my FB page to download template #2 and were able to subscribe to my newsletter yesterday to collect template #3!  Today template #4 will be posted here on my blog!  And don't forget, to collect template #1 you need to hurry over to the The Digichick forum and join in the Valentine's Day event "Sweetheart" challenges!  You can participate in one, or do them all!  Either way you'll receive a whole bunch of really great goodies, including my template, as your prize!

I'll be back shortly with today's template! 

XOXO Amber

No comments: