Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Brand Spanking New Goodies!

Good evening and Happy Thursday!

I want to start off by sharing some awesome news with you all! Starting with NEXT WEEK's new releases my templates will include .page files for users who require them! I am very pleased and excited to have this available!

And now, without further ado, on to the goodies....

I am SO excited to show you my BRAND NEW templates I have released today in my store at The Digichick!

~ Window to My Soul and Little Love Bug ~
both on SALE 30% OFF through Sunday

Window to My Soul is a unique set of layout templates with the art journaler or all of your "all about me" pages in mind. You know, all those deep pages that bare your inner feelings and make you take a peek inside yourself?! They would also be wonderful for holidays, special events and every day memory keeping!

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Window-to-My-Soul.html




And...

Little Love Bug is the perfect set of templates to help you create a beautiful layout of your own "little love bug". They are loaded with layers and clustered elements and multiple photo placement options. These templates would also be wonderful for scrapping pages of your favorite holidays, birthdays and any other special moments you never want to forget!

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Little-Love-Bug.html



And for some inspiration...

A gorgeous layout using Window to My Soul from one of my talented creative team girls, Conny:



and another gorgeous layout from Poki, another of my talented CT members:



Be sure to check out my Digital Designs by Amber Morrison Designer Gallery at The Digichick for complete layout credits as well as tons more inspiration!

I hope that you love these templates as much as I do and thank you for looking!

XOXO Amber

No comments: