Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sneak Peek at tomorrow's goodies!

Hi everyone!  Are you getting excited for the new releases to hit the shop tomorrow??  Well you should be because let me tell you, the girls (at The Digichick) have got some gorgeous products coming your way!  Including me!!  

I have 2 template packs, one BRAND NEW set called "Fancy Pants" and another set that was previously sold in another store last year but have been totally revamped called "Elementary".  Here is a little sneak peek at my releases, Fancy Pants on the left and Elementary on the right:


Find them in my store here tomorrow: http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Digital-Designs-by-Amber-Morrison/

And if you wanna see some more sneak peeks at the other new releases coming to TDC shop tomorrow and some CT eye candy, check THIS THREAD at The Digichick forum!

Remember, all of the new releases will be on sale for 30% off through the weekend!

I'll be back tomorrow to share my goodies and share some amazing layouts from my amazingly talented creative team!
Have a great evening and happy scrapping!
XOXO Amber

No comments: