Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

 Happy Valentines Day!!!

I am so excited because I have some terrific freebies for you in celebration of one of my favorite holidays, Valentine's Day!
Right NOW you can visit my Facebook page and pick up template # 2 in my "{My Heart Goes} Boom Da Doom Doom" collection! Check it out...

Collect All 4 "{My Heart Goes} Boom Da Doom Doom" templates this weekend!

In case you can't see the ad, it reads:
You can get #1 as a participation gift in the Digichick Forum this weekend by joining us for the Valentine's Day challenges, chats, etc! Event is taking place NOW through the 17th! Hope to see you there!
As I said above, #2 is already posted right NOW on my Facebook page
You can get #3 by subscribing to my newsletter before 12pm tomorrow Friday, 2/15 (newsletter will go out at approx. noon CST), and you can get #4 by checking back here on my blog sometime on Saturday (I plan to schedule my blog post for approx. noon CST on Saturday, 2/16)!
Here are some handy links to help you navigate all the locations easily!
TDC forum: http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?236-Challenges-amp-Special-Events
Subscribe to my Newsletter by clicking the "Newsletter tab" at the top of my Facebook page or by visiting my blog
And of course, My Blog: http://www.ambermdesigns.blogspot.com/
Thanks for taking the time to look and I hope you have a beautiful, love-filled, wonderful day!!!
XOXO Amber



No comments: