Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

NEW! Fancy Pants & Elementary templates!

I have two new sets of templates in my store here at TDC today and I really think you are going to love them! They are both very versatile and would be just perfect for scrapbook layouts of any type, from your favorite holiday, to birthday and vacations to those amazing every day moments you want to remember!

Fancy Pants and Elementary are currently on sale for 30% OFF
through Sunday!

Fancy Pants - http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Fancy-Pants.html



and Elementary - http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Elementary.html



Here is a layout from one of my talented CT girls, Kristen, using Fancy Pants



And one from another very talented member of my CT, Conny, using a template from Elementary


Be sure to check out my Digital Designs by Amber Morrison Designer Gallery here at The Digichick for tons more inspiration!

Also I wanted to remind you that 3 FREEBIE templates in my "{My Heart Goes} Boom Da Doom Doom" collection are still available for a VERY limited time. Unfortunately, unless you participated in the Sweetheart Challenges at The Digichick during Valentines Day, you won't be able to collect template #1 until it goes into my store.

You can get template #2 on my Facebook Page HERE. Just click the Freebie tab at the top and "like" my page to activate your download.

You can collect template #4 by visiting my blog HERE and downloading!

You can also collect template #3 by subscribing to my newsletter HERE. I will be sharing the template one last time on February 28 to allow new subscribers one last change to download it before it's gone.

On March 1st the freebies will be pulled and will be put together and placed for sale in my store at TDC in March. So hurry and get them free while you're still able!

I hope that you love these templates as much as I do and thank you for looking! Have a wonderful weekend and happy Scrapping!

XOXO Amber

No comments: