Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sprout - brand NEW today at TDC!

Good morning everyone! Well it is finally April and spring is starting to sprout up all around us, even here at The Digichick! Check out the brand new template set in my store today, Sprout...



Spring is finally here and everything is starting to bud out and get ready to bloom. This is my favorite time of year and I wanted to capture the essence of spring in my templates. With the numerous paper layers and clusters of lush greenery, you'll find Sprout to be the perfect set of templates for scrapping all of your spring photos! Sprout would also be just right for all of your every day photos and memories as well!

Here is a little bit of inspiration for you...

by Conny


by Hailey


by Anita (TDC CT)


by Poki


also by Conny


by Chrissy


by Chel (TDC CT)


To see complete layout credits and even more inspiration using my templates please check out my Designer Gallery.

I hope you love these templates as much as I do! Thanks for looking!
Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

xoxo Amber

No comments: