Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

New Release, Special Freebies and a CT Call!!

Howdy everyone!  I sure hope you're having a super fab Friday! I am SO glad the weekend is here!  It's been a busy week and I'm looking forward to a couple of days of downtime.  But first, I want to share my newest goodies with you!

NEW in my store this week is a gorgeous set of templates called Tell Me About It.

 And as always, they are 30% OFF through the weekend!!


I love to read the journaling on scrapbook pages in the galleries and actually find myself disappointed when a layout I am visually attracted to doesn't have any journaling to tell the story. I try to journal a little something on my pages even if it's just a few words. I have created these templates to give you the best of everything, a beautifully clustered page with loads of layers and ways to embellish and lots of space for your journaling so you can share all the details of your precious memory.

Here is a beautiful layout from Christine to inspire you :)


You can see Christine's complete layout credits as well as even more inspiration in my Designer Gallery at The Digichick HERE.

I have some more super exciting news to share with you all today too! 

I have a BRAND NEW freebie up on my Facebook page.  Paparazzi Add-on No. 2 is available for a limited time of 14 days.  Along with it, I also have a coordinating freebie available for 14 days on the Quality Digi Scraps Freebies Facebook page!!  You can get the QDSF freebie by going to their FB page and clicking the freebie tab at the top.  Then just "Like" the page to download Paparazzi Add-on No. 1!

And here's the BEST part of it all...  I will be featured in a Designer Spotlight in the Quality Digi Scraps Freebies Newsletter next week and subscribers to the newsletter will receive the FULL SET of Paparazzi templates that the FB add-on freebies coordinate with!!  These BRAND NEW templates are exclusive to the QDSF newsletter and will only be available as a freebie for 14 days!  You can subscribe to the QDSF Newsletter HERE or by heading over to their BLOG and clicking the NEWSLETTER tab at the top of the page!!  The newsletter will begin mailing on April 17th, so you better hurry!!


Lastly, I would like to announce that I am having a CT and Blog Call.

In case you aren't able to view the call ad image it reads:

Digital Designs by Amber Morrison
2013 CT and Blog Call

I am looking for 4-5 talented and experienced layout artists to join my 
creative team. In addition, I am seeking 2 experienced bloggers.

As a layout artist you will be required to scrap one layout with each new
release and post your page to 4 galleries, including The Digichick. Other
duties include CTM enabling, ISO posts, or other general promotion.

As a team blogger you will be required to write and post 2 creative and
engaging blog posts per month on various topics. In exchange you will recieve
access to my products with no layout requirements.

All team members are required to be active by enabling, giving feedback when
necessary, being active in the CT forum and just being involved in general.

If you are interested in joining our team please email
ambermdesigns {at} gmail {dot} com with either CT CALL or BLOG CALL as your
subject line.  Please include the following information:


- Real name and forum name - Link to your best gallery for layout artist
or Link to writing examples (blog post(s) you have written) - current teams
and other commitments - at least ONE designer reference.


Call ends when all positions are filled.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Scrapping!
XOXO Amber










No comments: