Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

New Goodies this weekend!

Good evening everyone, I hope you're having a beautiful weekend! I am running behind because I haven't been feeling well but want to share my brand new releases with you this week...

Both are on SALE 30% OFF through Sunday 4/21
and are available in PSD, TIFF, PNG and .PAGE

First up is "Slightly Off"


 Slightly Off is an adorable set of templates that are loaded with paper layers and embellishment clusters and are just perfect for scrapping all of your favorite photos!

And next is "The Sky is the Limit"



I love unique templates, especially ones with fun photo placement and interesting shape layers, and my new templates have both! With all of the ways you can use the papers and ribbons in your kit and lots of element placement options, the sky surely is the limit with these templates!

And of course here are some beautiful layouts from my amazingly talented CT to inspire you...


































Are these not some of the most gorgeous layouts you have ever seen??!!  I love my ct, they are so amazing and are some of the sweetest ladies I know!

 To see even more inspiring layouts including layouts done using Slightly Off stop by my designer gallery at TDC HERE

Thanks for looking and have a great night!
Happy Scrapping! xoxo Amber

 

1 comment:

Claudia, Germany said...

Hey, I just wanted to tell you that for me, your templates are by far the most beautiful, and I purchase every new release immediately! THANK YOU for all the great stuff!