Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Photo pose inspiration

Sharon here today to talk about photography inspiration.  I love to take pictures and decided I wanted to do a family photo shoot.  Since I have three rowdy and impatient boys, I decided that I needed to be prepared with photo poses before I did the shoot.  So, I went to Pinterest for photo pose inspiration.  I found quite a few that I liked and decided my favorite ones were family pics on railroad tracks.

The day of the photo shoot, I grabbed my camera, tripod and trusty camera remote and went to a nearby train track.  The boys loved walking on the tracks and goofing off and I got some great pics of that as well, but my main reason for the shoot was a family photo.  Here's my favorite from the day:


I am no expert at all on photography and I would have preferred my lighting a few hours earlier, but all in all I'm thrilled to have a family photo and it wouldn't have turned out as good without a little help from photo inspiration online.  So hopefully next time you want a good family picture, use can use the internet to help you out too!

Hope you have a fabulous day!
~Sharon

No comments: