Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Fresh Look: Fa-la-la

Kari here to take a fresh look at an older template pack.  Today we're looking at Fa-la-la.
I just picked this pack up myself, so I don't have an older page to revamp, but I did take a look in Amber's gallery & I found quite a few pages using this pack.  While I can't feature all the pages like I would love to, I chose this page by ConnyS.  (click here for full credits)
I love the Christmasy feel of her page, but I wanted to see how it would look with a different type of kit.  I used the same template, but I used a sad type kit.  You can view my credits here.
I think it turned out pretty nice.  I don't know about you, but too many times when I buy a template pack, I'll have the mindset that I can only use a particular pack for a particular type of page.  Let's break out of that mindset!  Try this fabulous template pack for yourself for XXXXXXX off!  Yep, that's right, Amber has a coupon for you!  Use code FreshLook_FaLaLa to get the Fa-la-la templates for 30% off.  We'd love to see what you do with these gorgeous templates!

No comments: