Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Free Your Mind

Happy Friday everyone!  I am so glad it's the weekend, how about you?

I have some news!!  I have decided to change my release days from Saturday to FRIDAYS!!  So from now on be on the lookout for my goodies on Friday mornings!

Today I have a great new set of templates for you called Free Your Mind!  They are PHOTOLESS and are perfect to stimulate your creative thinking and get the words rolling on to the page.  I am terrible with journaling myself and wish to be better at it and so I created these templates to help all of us who get stuck putting our thoughts in to written words.



I really hope that these templates inspire you to get all of those thoughts down on paper!!

And the awesome part is these terrific templates are ON SALE for 40% OFF through Thursday, August 23!


Here are some awesome CT layouts to help with that inspiration!!



You can see the artist's full credits listed with their layouts in my Designer Gallery HERE at Scrapable.

I really LOVE seeing YOUR layouts as well so if you make something with one of my templates please come back here and link us up so we can all see what gorgeous page(s) you've created!!

Have a wonderful weekend and happy Scrapping!! 

:) Amber

No comments: