Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Elementary

Good evening everyone!  I hope you're all having a super weekend!  It's been a crazy week around here and I'm so thankful for the slow down the weekend has brought.  

It was my children's first week back to school after being off for summer vacation since May 14th.  My youngest started Kindergarten so I have really been missing him and just can't believe how big he is!  On top of that I had to take him to the pediatrician yesterday about an ear infection and his constant heavy breathing and coughing.  And thankfully, FINALLY, they have acknowledged that he isn't outgrowing his respiratory issues that have plagued him since he was a tiny infant and have given him an "official" diagnosis of asthma.  They have always said "oh it's allergies" oh it's asthma-like symptoms but he'll outgrow it" blah blah blah.  But she said yesterday that he isn't outgrowing this and he HAS ASTHMA.  So we came home yesterday with an armload of pharmacutical goodies including 2 antibiotics for the ear infection (oral and drops) as well as 2 inhalers - one for daily maintanence use and the other for rescue if he goes into distress) and a cute little air chamber and mask for him to use.  So far he's doing really well with the inhaler.  Now I am going to have to go to school and edit his medical records to include his diagnosis so the school is aware.

ANYWAY....  I know you didn't ask for my life story haha!!  But I enjoy sharing :)

Onto the fun stuff!  I have a brand new set of templates in my shop this week.  They'll be just perfect for you to scrap those adorable back to school photos!  Or any other photos you wish to use!! ;)



Here are a few layouts from myself and my amazing CT :)

 by Andrea

 by Andrea

 by ME!

 by Chrissy

 by Jolanda

 by Poki

 by Conny

by Conny

You can find the complete layout credits for all of these layouts in my Designer Gallery at Scrapable!

I hope you love these templates as much as I do!  Be sure to check back NEXT FRIDAY for a brand new release, and don't forget this week's templates ELEMENTARY are on sale for 40% OFF through next Thursday, the 30th!

Thanks for reading!! <3

No comments: