Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Designer Focus and a SALE!!

Good morning and happy Monday to all of you wonderful readers out there!
I am so excited to tell you that I am being featured on the Designer Focus at Real Life Scrapped!
Head on over there and check it out to learn more about me and get a coupon for an awesome freebie template set!

I'm also having a Dog Days of Summer Sale
and everything in my Scrapable shop is 50% off August 6-12!


 Even my new releases are on sale so you won't want to miss out!

Saturday I released a new set of Peek -a- Boo templates in my Scrapable shop.  They are so so fun to use and the paper layering makes for a gorgeous page.


here is some inspiration from my awesome creative team

and last but not least, a fabulously gorgeous layout by Kelley..


I hope you all have a wonderful week!  I'll be back next Saturday with a brand new set of templates to tell you about!!  



No comments: