Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Goodies @ DSC this week!

I have revealed my iNSD Grab Bag and now everything is available in my store at Digital Scrap Cafe for you!  There are some pretty neat goodies too!  Check it out!  (images are linked)

- Tell Me About It Templates - 


This is a set of (4) layered 12x12 templates that you can use to help you create a beautiful layout. You can use them time and again by flipping them, twisting them, changing your papers, element and photos. psd, tif, and png formats included.

- Tell Me About It Journal Cards - 


This is a cute little set of journaling cards for you to use in your layouts! They are 5x3 and can be sized down to fit your pages however you see fit. *Shadows are for preview only. 

- Tell Me About It Alpha - 


This is a really cute little alpha in summery colors that would look great on any page! Included are Uppers, Lowers, numbers and some symbols. It coordinates with my Tell Me About It Journal Cards!
*Shadows are for preview only! 

- Spring Meadow Alpha - 


 This is a pretty, glittery alpha in awesome tones of green that will compliment any spring or summer layout! PU/S4H/S4O and CT Friendly! Dropshadows are for preview only and letters on preview are shown at actual size! 

I hope you love everything!  I would LOVE to see what you have made with my stuff!  Feel free to share your layouts in my gallery at Digital Scrap Cafe here:


Thanks for looking and have a scrap-tacular day!!

No comments: