Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

The beginning!

Good afternoon everyone and Happy Monday!  Did you all survive iNSD weekend?!!  It was so hectic but F.U.N!! 

Well, this is the first post on my brand new blog!  I decided since I'm doing the designer thing now that I needed a blog specifically for that.  So here I will share everything going on in my design world!  Be sure to check back lots for important news, freebies, and to see what I've got in my shops!

Oh, did I tell you my big news?!  I am opening my new store at Scrapable!!  I'm beyond thrilled to be able to tell you that!  My grand opening will be May 25th so I have TONS to do between now and then to get ready!  I'm excited!!  I will also still be at Digital Scrap Cafe too, so you can certainly find me there as well!

I am thinking I need to have myself a little CT call one of these day too.  Be sure to keep an eye out for that!

Well, I guess I should get to work!!  Have a super wonderful afternoon!!! :)

No comments: