Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Slightly Off and Double Shot

Hi there dear readers!  I hope you are having a great day!

I'm here today to tell you about my brand new template release in my Scrapable store today as well as share last weeks release that I apparently forgot to blog about.  *shame on me!!*

This week I have released a re-vamped set of my Slightly Off templates.  These were previously sold in my DSC store back in April/May 2012.  I have recolored and changed them slightly and now they are available for you at Scrapable!

Slightly Off will be ON SALE for 20% off this week through Friday July 27!! 



Here are a few layouts by my fabulous CT girls!!

by Kelley:

by Christine:

by Julie:

----------

Last week I released a re-vamped version of my Double Take templates called Double Shot.  These were sold as "Double Take" at DSC back in April/May 2012.  I recolored and changed them up a little and now they're in my shop at Scrapable for you!!

Double Shot


And some more CT inspiration from my fabulous girls :)

by Kelley:

by Andrea:

by Christine:

by Julie:


I hope you love these templates and layouts!!
Thanks for reading today!! :)

No comments: